GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
Online Access Registration Form
Please note that online services are available for patients:
- who have been registered with the surgery for a minimum of three months AND:
- who are aged 18 years or older, or children under 11 years of age.
Please click here if you would like to leave feedback on Silverdale Village Surgery
**Important Information: If you register online BEFORE you have received a letter or email from the practice you will still need to bring in your application form and TWO proofs of identity (one of which must be photographic) before being given online access.